Thank you so much to Katie at Ankhor You for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! When I received the notification about my nomination, it instantly made my day. I’ve been following Katie ever since I began this blogging journey in 2016 and her pictures are so fun and full of life. She is such an interesting person!
- Thank whoever nominated you and link their blog
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
10-20 peopleonly doing four
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three facts about me:
- I am half-filipino & half-caucasian. It used to be something I was insecure about as a little kid because my nose was flatter, my complexion was darker than all my blonde-haired, blue-eyed friends, and my last name always stumped people (why couldn’t it be something like Jones? lol). Now, I love it! I couldn’t be more proud of my ethnicity.
- My favorite flower is the ranunculus. I love how it looks when it buds and when it blooms. It has so many layers to it and I love that it comes in almost any color.
- Growing up, I danced for ten years, cheered for four years, and competed in pageants. I learned so much from all three and I’m so thankful I had the opportunity to participate in them.
- What is your favorite season? Spring! The weather gets warmer, the flowers bloom, everyone is outside (including dogs), the days are longer, there are more pastels, more dresses, more community events and activities to particpate in… I could go on and on.
- Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Both! It just depends on the time of day. Coffee in the morning and tea at night, of course.
- Favorite make-up brand? I love all things Fresh. About 95% of my skincare routine uses Fresh products. I use the sugar scrubs, eye creams, face masks, and cleansers. I also love the tinted lip treatments they have. It’s the only thing I wear on my lips and I have almost every color.
- Where do you want to travel to next? If you follow me on instagram, then you know that I recently visited Charleston, South Carolina. I know I just came back from there, but I honestly would go back in a heartbeat. It was so full of color and creativity.
- Last TV show you watched? Actually, I’m watching Friends as I write this! I grew up falling asleep to the show while my mom watched it, but it’s so much funnier watching it now that I’m older.
My Best Posts:
My nominees are:
Kate at A Thought and a Half
Hannah at Chattanooga Chic
Hayley at Hayley Over Heels
Ashley at Ashley’s Passion for Fashion
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What is your favorite flower?
- When did you realize you wanted to start a blog?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Where is your favorite city & why?