1 box of your preferred brownie mix or brownie recipe from scratch
Egg-shaped candies (I used peanut butter M&M eggs)
1 cup crushed Oreo cookie’s
1 Hershey’s chocolate bar
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Orange food coloring
- Follow the directions on the box of the brownie mix and bake as directed. I used a 9″x13″ tin.
- While the brownie batter is baking, prepare strawberries and white chocolate chips. Melt chocolate for 15-30 second intervals until it is completely melted. Add 3-4 drops of food coloring and stir. Gently dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate and place on a sheet of wax paper to cool.
- While waiting for the brownies to cool, place 1 cup of Oreos in a gallon sized bag and crush with either a spoon or your hands.
- Once the brownies have cooled, melt down the chocolate bar and spread evenly across the top of the brownies. This helps the Oreo crumbles stick to the brownies.
- Apply an even layer of Oreo crumbles across the top. Next cut the brownies into eight large pieces. Place one strawberry on each piece of brownie and decorate with the egg candies. Voila! You now have a tiny carrot garden that is perfect for Easter!